Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
This fabulous, modern 1BR apartment features two separate bathrooms, your own private balcony and everything you need for a lovely stay. It is located in a new elevator building with a roofdeck, part-time doorman and laundry facility in the building. You are literally steps from NYU, restaurants, bars, Washington Square Park and the subway.
Lease term can be as little as one month to 12 months. A reasonable broker's fee applies.
Contact me today to schedule an appointment to view.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,750. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.