Features and Amenities
This apartment is located in the heart of Washington Heights, on Audubon Avenue, in a well kept Pre-War building. Only 2 flights up, the 2 bedroom unit features gorgeous oakwood floors and trimmings throughout the space. It's been completely renovated with plenty attention to the marble tiled eat in kitchen with all new appliances, cabinetry and granite counter tops. Plenty of closets, 4 in all! Both bedrooms and living area are spacious and receive great natural light. The bathroom has marble tiles. Call, text or email me today to set up an appointment to view.
Ardor Listing ID: 1103440
Ardor Realty listings always show actual unit and building photos for previewed listings.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,675. The apartment location is generally known as Washington Heights. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.