Battery Park, Downtown, Financial District, Tribeca. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry in Building
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
This jumbo loft is bigger then most 1 bedrooms uptown. Lots of closets, great light and open views make this unit perfect for a single or couple. Building includes fitness center, tenant lounge, Sun-Deck, Sauna, Valet Service, Laundry on every floor and personal concierge service provided by Luxury Attache.
The building is close proximity to the 1,R,4,5,2,3,J,Z train. Tribeca and Battery Park is less then 7 minutes away.
Please Call Joseph Gonzalez for private viewing 917.548.3063 or email at Joe@space-ms.com
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,395. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Financial District or Tribeca. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.