Battery Park, Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
This spacious one bedroom features oversized windows with water views, hardwood flooring, excellent closet space, marble tiling in the bathroom, and climate control. The windowed kitchen boasts of black granite countertops, custom cabinetry, and recessed track lighting. Additionally, there is good closet space, climate control, and marble tiling in the bathroom. The building amenities include a full time doorman, concierge, state of the art fitness center, a furnished terrace with views, a business center, maid and valet service, and bike and tenant storage. Located just steps from the subway! Pet Friendly!
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,318. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.