Kips Bay, Midtown East, Murray Hill, Queens. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
SHOWING TODAY!! ONLY MINUTES AWAY FROM GRAND CENTRAL STATION!!! LOCK IN LOW RENT!!!
Large Studios from 1950$
Spacious One Bedroom's start from 2495$
Humongous Two Bedroom's start from 2995$
-Strip hardwood floors
-Loft-style kitchen with breakfast bar
-Dark stone countertops
-White laquered cabinets
-Stainless steel appliances
-Deep basin sink
-Ceramic tile bathroom
-Full time doorman
-Full time doorman
-Complimentary Fitness Center
No Fee! Act Quickly!
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $1,995. The apartment location is generally known as Kips Bay or Midtown East or Murray Hill or Queens. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.