Features and Amenities
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
OWNER SAYS RENT! Price reduced to $5600 for this spectactularly sunny open loft with 7 industrial sized windows facing north and east . Located in the most convenient Tribeca neighborhood, with high ceilings, white wood floors, an open kitchen plan and an enormous living dining area your choice for expansive living. Sleeping/storage loft areas in both bedrooms, as well as tons of closets and built-ins provide plenty of space for all your needs. Master bath and dressing room en suite. Open kitchen with dishwasher. Washer/dryer just down the hall, fabulous roof deck, live-in super, stunning historic lobby. Dog friendly building. Only one or two blocks to all subways: A, E, C, R, Q, N, J, M, 6, and 1 trains. Please allow 24 hours for appointment. (PLEASE NOTE: NOT SUITABLE FOR SHARES)
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $5,600. The apartment location is generally known as Chinatown / Little Italy or Downtown or TriBeCa. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.