Features and Amenities
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Gorgeous pre-war low-rise building located on 82nd Street just off of 2nd Avenue just a hop skip and a jump to the 4,5,6 Express Stop and surrounded by all the best restuarants, bars & shopping the UES has to offer. This MASSIVE apartment features a QUEEN-SIZED bedroom, an OVER-SIZED sun-drenched living room, a separate kitchen, beautiful hardwood florrs, excellent closet space and a marble bathroom.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Shawn Sellick has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,995. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.