14th to 40th Street, Chelsea, Flatiron, Gramercy. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
Live on Park Ave South!
Gramercy Park, Flatiron, Union Square area!! There are endless amount of great restaurants, bars, clubs, shopping and More! This building is located one-half of a block from the Lexington Ave.4,5,6 line stop and 3 blocks from Union Square and Madison Square Park.
By Appointment Only, 7 Days 9am-7pm
This Gramercy Loft residence features:
*Huge living space
*Great Closet Space
*U-shape open kitchen layout
*Stainless Steel Appliance and Gourmet Oven
*Renovated marble kitchen
*Laundry in Building
*24 Hour Doorman
*Health and Racquet Club
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,000. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Chelsea or Flatiron or Gramercy. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.