Downtown, Greenwich Village, West Village. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
Bedrooms: Convertible 2 | Baths: 1
Dishwasher/Microwave | Eat-in kitchen | Hardwood floors | High ceilings
Convertible 2 West Village apartment. This apartment boasts high ceilings, oak wood plank flooring, tons of closet space and over head storage, and bright sunny windows in every room. The kitchen is so large, you will be the host of future dinner parties to come. This chef's kitchen includes a dishwasher and microwave. Call my cell today to view this apartment or any other apartment. 646-358-2531
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,600. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.