14th to 40th Street, Downtown, Gramercy, Murray Hill, New York. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
Building and Apartment Amenities -Apartments feature new wooded floors and state of the art appliances -24-hour doorman service, 24-hour security staff. -Responsive, on-site management office -On-premises storage units and bike rooms -24-hour laundry rooms -24-hour attended garage with direct access to buildings Luxury Doorman building, dining and shopping, garage, health club, playgrounds, promenades, Plaza Wi-Fi, on-site preschool, and great local schools, health club, pool, sauna, resident park with amazing river view. Spacious layout, open kitchen, Stunning city & river views, generous closet space & sunny.
Call/Text Alex at 646-597-2281 or Alex@SpireGroupNY.com for a private showing.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Alex Kim has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,700. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Downtown or Gramercy or Murray Hill or New York. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.