Features and Amenities
- In Unit Laundry
Beautifully renovated 2BR apartment for rent in a wonderfully maintained pre-war, condominium building on Park Slope's gorgeous 8th Avenue. Newly updated open kitchen has a large, wonderful Carerra marble countertop and gleaming, new appliances. The layout is ideal with two separate bedrooms separated from the living room by a hallway. There is a washer/dryer in this unit and good closet space.
Amazing location. Just 1 block to Prospect Park and the subway too. Great views of the historic Park Slope which is across the street and was recently converted in to a YMCA. Quick walk to great shops, restaurants and every convenience. Available immediately. Sorry no pets or smokers.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,000. The apartment location is generally known as Brooklyn. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.