This Apartment Building is at the forefront of Manhattan's, designed by architect Enrique Norten, striking geometry of glass and steel of this building stands out in the heart of Hell's Kitchen, next generation of modern luxury rental's, delivering inspired amenities and convenience with the attention to detail. Offering direct access to New York City's culture, entertainment, and fashion worlds on one side and fascinating views of the Hudson River on the other. Less than a mile away from Hudson Yards, Central Park, Bryant Park and newly renovated Clinton Park.
Premium Abundant Amenities include:
- 24/7 Full-Service Doorman + Concierge
- Live-In Super
- State-of-the-Art Wellness Center and Health Club
- Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools with Jacuzzi and Sundeck
- Two Outdoor Decks with Three Brand New BBQ Grills and Picnic Tables
- Outdoor Screening Area
- Rentable Space with Chef's Kitchen
- Resident Lounges & Workspaces with WIFI
- Billiard & Ping-Pong Tables
- Art Fitness Center + Spa + Steam & Sauna Rooms + Outdoor Fitness + Unlimited Classes (over 70 class options with high class instructors included weekly) + Cafe
- Boxing & Martial Arts Studio, Spinning & Yoga Studio
- Indoor Basketball Court
- Pet Friendly (with VIP Pet Concierge)
- Bike Storage
- Private Parking Garage
- On-Site Dry Cleaners & Tailoring
- Gourmet Market
- Package Services Including Cold Storage
- Subway: [A|C|E], [1|2|3], [N|Q|R], [B|D|F|M] & More
Brand New Luxury, Spacious 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath with Washer & Dryer in unit.
- Open Kitchen Layouts
- Floor-to-Ceiling windows
- White Oak Flooring
- Thermopane Windows + Double Pane
- Ample walk in Closet Space
- LED Track Lighting
- Quartz Countertops
- European Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Grohe Bathroom Fixtures
For any further information, Feel free to reach out 24/7.
+1 (929) 988-0432
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 2127
Between 34th and 59th street, Hell's Kitchen is the place to be
if you're seeking a good time in Manhattan. A myriad of bars and
restaurants line the streets of 8th, 9th, and 10th avenues while
the streets are adorned with brownstones, apartment complexes and
cute cafes. This once feared neighborhood has become a friendly
place to kick back and have a drink with friends.
Hell's Kitchen started life as several plots of farmland in the
early 1700's. The easy access to the river proved to be perfect for
agricultural pursuits. However, as the city expanded north, more
and more farms were purchased from their owners to make space for
other things, like the construction of New York Hospital in
The population of the area exploded in the early 1900's. Even
so, the city didn't pay too much attention to the area, which led
to increased poverty and crime. During prohibition, Hell's Kitchen
was the site of several major distilling and rumrunner…
Hell's Kitchen Apartments, 10019 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $4,282. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is still in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord).
We have 12 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.