No Fee - Beautiful 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath on a High Floor with a WD in-unit and Northwest exposure!!
- High Floor
- Northwest exposure
- Washer & Dryer in unit
- Oversized windows
- Astonishing Brand New Renovations
- Custom Soft-Closing Kitchen Cabinetry
- Spacious Quartz Counter-Tops
- Herringbone Back-Splash
- Full-Size Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wide Plank Flooring
- XXL Storage Space
- Stunning Granite Bathrooms
- Tons of Sun-light
- Peaceful Residences
- No Fee
Premium & Abundant Amenities including:
- 24/7 Full Service Doorman Building in Prime Hell's Kitchen; Incredible Staff & Living Experience, Tailored for Every Lifestyle to call home.
- 24/7 Valet & Concierge Services
- On-Site Parking
- Multiple Elevators
- High Quality Fitness Center with Yoga Studio; On-Site Outdoor Fitness Classes with Wellness Experts; Indoor Pool; Sauna & Steam Room
- Billiard Tables, Poker, and Ping Pong
- Business Center
- Conference Room
- Media Lounge
- Resident Lounge & Resident Events
- High Speed WIFI Throughout the Whole Building
- Huge Sun-Deck with BBQ Grilling Kitchen Stations
- Observation Deck
- Large Laundry Room
- Pet Friendly (No Weight Limit and building has a Pet Washroom)
- Private Residents Shuttle Service
- Subway: [A|C|E], [1|2|3], [N|Q|R], [B|D|F|M] & More
- Two Huge Grocery Stores at each corner of the block, plenty of great restaurants & bars to explore
Ultra Luxurious New York City Apartments combine innovative design, a remarkable sense of spaciousness, and Floor-to-Ceiling Windows all contributing to a broad living experience. Residents have access to premium amenities and White Glove Service, designed to enhance the ease of urban living. The building is located less than a mile away from the Hudson River Pier, Hudson Yards, Central Park, Bryant Park and several high quality restaurants, bars and attractions.
Contact me to schedule a tour!
Gal Yehzkel 917.767.8760[email protected]
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1007
Between 34th and 59th street, Hell's Kitchen is the place to be
if you're seeking a good time in Manhattan. A myriad of bars and
restaurants line the streets of 8th, 9th, and 10th avenues while
the streets are adorned with brownstones, apartment complexes and
cute cafes. This once feared neighborhood has become a friendly
place to kick back and have a drink with friends.
Hell's Kitchen started life as several plots of farmland in the
early 1700's. The easy access to the river proved to be perfect for
agricultural pursuits. However, as the city expanded north, more
and more farms were purchased from their owners to make space for
other things, like the construction of New York Hospital in
The population of the area exploded in the early 1900's. Even
so, the city didn't pay too much attention to the area, which led
to increased poverty and crime. During prohibition, Hell's Kitchen
was the site of several major distilling and rumrunner…
Hell's Kitchen Apartments, 10036 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $7,200. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord).
We have 18 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.