Less than a mile from Hudson River, Close to Central Park, Bryant Park and many more, A haven forged in the heart of Hell?s Kitchen. Intimate and warm, its sunlit courtyards, rooftop gardens and skyline views offer a sanctuary from the city. This Luxury building is a bold vision where masterful architecture and innovative amenities result in a building whose boutique scale and artful design deliver a higher quality of life.
It was designed by one of the most fascinating architects in New York ? Cetra Ruddy.
- 24/7 Doorman Building
- Courtyards, garden terraces and Manhattan skyline views
- Prime Amenities, providing a higher quality of life with artful design at a boutique scale:
- Residents Lounge, 2 Furnished Rooftop with BBQ Grill Stations,
- Garden, HQ Fitness Center, Screening Room, Game Room with Billiards, Ping Pong and more!
- Demonstration Kitchen, Resident Events, Business Center and Yoga Room.
- Outside your door, the abundant dining, shopping, and nightlife of Hell's Kitchen awaits with transportation hubs
- 39th St Ferry | Subway: [A, C, E],, [N, Q, R, W], [1, 2, 3]
The Perfect TRUE 1 Bedroom Washer & Dryer in unit!
- Floor to ceiling windows,
- Lots of NATURAL light
- Wide Oak flooring
- Walk-in closets
- Individually controlled heating and cooling systems
- Stainless steel appliances including
- Blomberg refrigerator
- GE Profile dishwasher, cooktop, oven, range, and microwave
- Caesarstone countertops.
- Kohler and Toto fixtures
- Porcelain tile walls and floors.
For any further information, Feel free to reach out 24/7.
+1 (929) 988-0432
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 2125
Between 34th and 59th street, Hell's Kitchen is the place to be
if you're seeking a good time in Manhattan. A myriad of bars and
restaurants line the streets of 8th, 9th, and 10th avenues while
the streets are adorned with brownstones, apartment complexes and
cute cafes. This once feared neighborhood has become a friendly
place to kick back and have a drink with friends.
Hell's Kitchen started life as several plots of farmland in the
early 1700's. The easy access to the river proved to be perfect for
agricultural pursuits. However, as the city expanded north, more
and more farms were purchased from their owners to make space for
other things, like the construction of New York Hospital in
The population of the area exploded in the early 1900's. Even
so, the city didn't pay too much attention to the area, which led
to increased poverty and crime. During prohibition, Hell's Kitchen
was the site of several major distilling and rumrunner…
Hell's Kitchen Apartments, 10036 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $4,395. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is still in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 15 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.