Large 1 Bedroom with a WD in-unit, nice views, pool, 24/7 doorman etc
- Washer & Dryer in unit (huge machines)
- Spacious Well Designed Interiors
- Designer Chef?s Kitchens include GE Cafe Series Stainless Steel Appliances, Espresso Granite Countertops, Floor-to-Ceiling Pantry and Custom European Soft-Close Cabinets
- Easily Fit King Sized Bed
- Bathroom w/ Unique Herringbone Patterned Floors & Hexagonal Wall Tiles; Tri-View Mirrored Medicine Cabinets
- Wide Plank Oak Hardwood Flooring
- High Ceilings (9 FT)
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
- Bamboo Plank Flooring
- Soundproof Double Pane Windows and Solar Shades
- Ample Closet Space
- Private Intercom System to Doorman
Plenty of Amazing Amenities included:
- 24/7 Full Service Doorman; White Glove Services
- Valet & Concierge Services; On-Site Indoor Parking with Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- State-of-the-Art Health Club with a Yoga Room, a 50-foot Long Swimming Pool, Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Two Entertaining Landscaped Rooftop Decks with Succulents & Heat-Reflective Pavers equipped with BBQ Grills & a Wet Bar.
- Business Center & Conference Room
- Lending Library & Conference Room with a Barrel-Vaulted Ceiling
- Children?s Playroom
- Fully-Furnished Indoor Lounge with a Terrace and equipped with complete kitchen facilities + wireless high speed Internet
- Screening Room with theater-style seating
- Resident?s Lounge with Billiards and Shuffleboard Tables, a Reservable Private Dining Space and Meeting Room
- Bicycle & Luggage Storage
- ATM on Premises
- Multiple Elevator Banks
- Pet Friendly (No Weight Limit!)
- Subway: [A|C|E], [1|2|3], [N|Q|R], [B|D|F|M] & More
Ultra Luxury New York City apartments combine innovative design, a remarkable sense of spaciousness, and floor-to-ceiling windows all contributing to a truly expansive living experience. This building is an exquisite, elegant oasis in the heart of Manhattan?s Midtown West - less than a mile away from Hudson Yards, Hudson River's Pier and Bryant Park.
Residents have access to ultraluxury amenities and white glove service, designed to enhance the ease of urban living.
Contact me to schedule a tour!
Gal Yehzkel 917.767.8760
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1072
Nestled between Hell's Kitchen and Chelsea is a newer addition
to the Manhattan neighborhood family. Hudson Yards is a development
that broke ground in 2012 and has seen major progress within the
last few years. It attempts to entice all New Yorkers via
residential buildings, art centers, public gardens, and green
Before Hudson Yards, there was The West Side Yard, which is used
as a storage space for the trains of the Long Island Rail Road.
Much of the land had been consolidated over the years, meaning
there was a decent amount of space that could be used for
development. The plan for mixed-use development was put forth in
2008 and the groundbreaking for 10 Hudson Yards took place in
December of 2012.
Since then, eight of the proposed sixteen buildings have been
completed, as well as a public green space. The next phase of
Hudson Yards construction will finish out the project and is
expected to be complete in 2024. Several major…
Hudson Yards Apartments, 10018 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $4,379. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is still in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 13 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.