Boutique 1 Bedroom with a WD in-unit and Stunning Views!
- WD in unit
- Serene Views of the Hudson River with Sunny Daylight
- Chef Quality Eat-in Island Kitchen, Spacious Stark White Quartz Counter-Tops, Full-Sized Smart Stainless Steel Appliances and WaterWorks Brass Faucets.
- Hotel Inspired Residences carefully designed for your enjoyment
- Soft-Closing Cabinetry included with a Streamlined Medicine Cabinet integrated with Vanity Lighting
- Smooth Ash Hardwood Floors
- HQ Hexagonal-Tiled Floors in Bathrooms
- Over-Sized Steel Encased Windows
Prime Amenities included:
- New Construction
- 24/7 Full Service Doorman
- Valet & Concierge Services
- Tastefully Designed Interiors, travelling through your building is essentially a Tour at an Art Gallery
- HQ Fully-Equipped Fitness Center
- Jam Room with HQ Branded Professional Instruments, "Home-Studio" Set up with Active Monitors, Mac Desktop with Record & Edit Sessions, Complete Karaoke System, Turntable with hundreds of Vinyl Records and Sheep Wool Acoustics.
- Multiple Resident Lounges, Conference Rooms and Dining Rooms with In-House Catering
- Two Landscaped Outdoor Sky-Decks with Empire State Building & Hudson River views
- Complimentary Candy Bar
- Room Service from In-House Restaurant
- Wine Vault
- Private Access to Prime Chef Restaurant, Cocktail Bar Lounge (with Marvin Gaye album inspired mural playing throughout the bar) & Coffee Shop
- Multiple Elevator Banks
- Pet Friendly (No Weight Limit!)
- Subway: Hudson Yards Crosstown , Penn Station [LIRR], [A|C|E], [1|2|3], [N|Q|R]. [B|D|F|M] & More
Hudson Yards Luxurious 24/7 Doorman Building that represents the residential intersection of New York?s lively
nightlife and a boutique hotel-lifestyle, designed by Silicon Valley?s lead interior designer. Over-the-top elegance meets laid-back comfort at this building. Whether you?re looking for a studio, one or a two-bedroom residence, you?ll find the same lifestyle-defining, classic-yet-contemporary style of renowned designer, Ken Fulk. Each detail has been painstakingly chosen to enrich the lives of residents and visitors alike.
Contact me to schedule a tour!
Gal Yehzkel 917.767.8760
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1066
Nestled between Hell's Kitchen and Chelsea is a newer addition
to the Manhattan neighborhood family. Hudson Yards is a development
that broke ground in 2012 and has seen major progress within the
last few years. It attempts to entice all New Yorkers via
residential buildings, art centers, public gardens, and green
Before Hudson Yards, there was The West Side Yard, which is used
as a storage space for the trains of the Long Island Rail Road.
Much of the land had been consolidated over the years, meaning
there was a decent amount of space that could be used for
development. The plan for mixed-use development was put forth in
2008 and the groundbreaking for 10 Hudson Yards took place in
December of 2012.
Since then, eight of the proposed sixteen buildings have been
completed, as well as a public green space. The next phase of
Hudson Yards construction will finish out the project and is
expected to be complete in 2024. Several major…
Hudson Yards Apartments, 10018 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $4,700. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 16 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.