No Fee - Stunning 1 Bed / 1 Bath that can be flexed on a high floor with a WD in-unit in the heart of Chelsea!!
- Rent Stabilized building!!
- Blomberg Washer & Dryer in unit
- Floor to ceiling windows with stunning views
- Spacious living area
- Modern open kitchen with a large breakfast bar, granite countertops, full size stainless steel appliances and lots of cabinet space.
- Dark stained hardwood floors
- Abundant closet space
- No fee
Exclusive Building Amenities:
- 24/7 Full Service Doorman
- Concierge & Valet Services
- Two furnished landscaped outdoor terraces with a BBQ Grill
- 3,900 sq. ft. state-of-the-art fitness center with TRX equipment, free weights etc. and kinesis room
- Indoor basketball court
- 2,400 sq. ft. residents lounge & living room with surround sound large screen TV
- OnSite Parking garage and bicycle storage available for additional fees
- Pet friendly!
- Subway: [1,2,3], [E],[N,Q,R,W][B,D,F,M]
This luxurious doorman building is the next generation of green NYC luxury rental apartments. It is a Gold LEED-certified apartment building located in iconic Chelsea. Get everything you need from New York City living when you live here, where you?re surrounded by convenience and comfort - a few minutes away from the Empire State Building, Bryant Park, Madison Square Park and lots of popular restaurants and bars.
Contact me to schedule a tour!
Gal Yehzkel 917.767.8760
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1221
A bustling area with some of New York City's most iconic
architecture, Midtown South is generally considered to stretch
between 29th Street up to 42nd Street. A neighborhood with many
neighborhoods, this area is huge and full of sites that are
frequented by both tourists and locals alike.
Midtown South has been a major part of NYC since the 1800s, but
the early 20th century is when the neighborhood really came into
its own. It was in Midtown Manhattan where many of the earliest
skyscrapers were built, like Grand Central Station in 1913, the
Chrysler building in 1928, and the
Empire State Building in 1931. All of these buildings are
national landmarks, and celebrate the art deco
style that NYC is known for.
The other famous part of Midtown South is the
Garment District and Koreatown.
The Garment District has been around for a while, originally sewing
clothes for enslaved people until NYC outlawed slavery in 1827.
Afterward, the district…
Midtown South Apartments, 10001 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $4,500. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord).
We have 20 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.