|$2,795||Studio||1 Bath||497 Sqft||No Fee|
No Fee! One Month Free!! Charming Studio Home Features, renovated maple and granite kitchen, private dressing area, ample storage space, and east views to the river and Queens. Kips Bay
Precious studio apartment features, excellent closet space, private dressing area,
maple and granite newly updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher, hardwood floors throughout, high ceiling, marble bath, and east views to the river and Queens.
Note: $2562 is the Net Effective Rent Based on Gross Price of $2795 With One Month Free On 12-Month Lease.
*All imagery is for illustrative purposes only.
- Two-acred landscaped plaza w/ river and city views, year-round activities schedule, playgrounds, on-site preschool, free Wi-Fi, sundeck, restaurant/lounge on site, groceries, banking, dry cleaning, shopping on-site.
- Overlooking the East River, boasts the city's largest roof garden and the most panoramic water views in Manhattan.
- 24-hour doormen, a three-level health club with an indoor pool and rooftop sun deck, a day spa, shopping, dining, and a 24-hour attended garage. A year-round calendar of events includes concerts, dance performances and film screenings.
- Elevator. Live-In Super. Garage Parking.
- Laundry-In Building. Bike Room. Package Room
- Parking Available. Storage Available.
- OutDoor Space. Garden
Located on the East side of Manhattan, Kips bay is spotted with many micro-neighborhoods such as Curry Hill, known for it's myriad of ethnic foods and groceries. Kips Bay is home to Baruch College, NYU College of Dentistry, NYU Langone Medical Center, and Bellevue Hospital Center meaning the area is saturated with students looking to live in apartments closer to campus. The neighborhood is generally also very popular with families but there has been an increase in young professionals seeking to rent in the neighborhood as businesses continue to expand in Murray Hill and NoMad.
Kips Bay gives off a homey suburban feel, with an ample supply of everyday conveniences, such as grocery stores and ATMs. The neighborhood is spotted with many micro-neighborhoods, such as the area affectionately known as Curry Hill, where the 20-something streets cross Lexington. It offers a myriad of ethnic foods and groceries, including Trader Joe's. The south east corner of Kips Bay houses…
|▲||Photos seem unique to this property|
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Price verified by independent data sources|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Manager has many listings with high listing quality!|
|▲||firstname.lastname@example.org is a Pro Gold member of RentHop|