Between two of the hottest neighborhoods in all of downtown this building has the best of all the Lower East Side bars and restaurants with the upcoming trendy vibe of Two Bridges. With Scandinavian inspired color palettes and designs, this building is unlike anything Lower Manhattan has ever seen.
- Modernly Finished Cabinetry with Integrated Appliances
- Custom Floating Vanity & Medicine Cabinets
- Wide Plank Flooring
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Cesar Stone Countertops
- Carrara Marble Backsplash
- Keyless Entry through LATCH
- Full-time Doorman/Concierge
- Laundry in Building
- Fitness Center
- Bicycle Room
Located near the trendiest bars, restaurants, and nightlife/entertainment such as Kiki's, 169 Bar, Beverly's, Forgtmenot, Cafe Henry, 12 Corners Cafe, Mezcal To The People, Mission Chinese Food, Metrograph Theater, Hester Street Fair and MORE!
Located DIRECTLY across the street from the East Broadway F Train!
Inquire within for more incentives and inside information on this newly renovated building TODAY.
* Listed rent is net effective rent, based on a gross rent of $3960.00 and 0.5 Months Free
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 124935