at Queens Plaza Long Island City
/ 2 Bath at Queens Plaza Long Island City
Long Island City, Northwestern Queens, Queens
No Fee -
Listing posted 5 days ago
3 Months Free & No Brokers Fee
*3 Months Free on 27 month lease(2 Year) or 2 months free on 14 month lease (1 Year)
*Rent Advertised net effective after 2 months free on a 14 month lease
Low priced units renting fast! Brand New Building! Grand Opening Be the first tenant in the apartment! Ultra Luxury building with swimming pool, gym, basketball court and more!
* Location: Experience Long Island City's High Life of luxury living in prime area of the Court Square. Next to all express trains!
* Lifestyle: minutes away from gantry state park where you can get breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline & East river. Food/Flea Market On weekends & waterfront restaurants
* Amenities: The apartment is in a full-service luxury building with Amenities including 24 hour doorman, fitness center, common lounges, laundry in the building, outdoor space with BBQ Grills, & Basketball Court, Outdoor rooftop with incredible NYC skyline Views!
* Parking: Street Parking is FREE & Garage Parking is available at an additional cost ~$300/month. Cheaper parking in area also available for $200/month
* Pet Friendly: Dog weight limit of 50 lbs (non aggressive breeds) or 2 cats allowed/ Service Dogs also allowed.
* Finishes: The apartment features hardwood floors throughout, all stainless-steel appliances in the kitchen & modern throughout the apartment. Kitchen Layouts vary from either closed or open kitchen with island. Bathrooms have storage space, deep soak in tub & medicine cabinet.
* Size: The Bedrooms are all designed to fit Queen sized bed and include a A/C/ Heat unit which you adjust yourself! King Sized Beds are also doable. Typically studios range 500-600 sqft. 1 bedrooms 600-720 sqft. 2 beds from sqft and 3 beds from 1300 sqft+
* Utilities: Heat, Water & Gas Included in Rent.
Court Square Train Stop: E7GM Trains only 1 stop to NYC or NW7 trains in QueensBoro Plaza (Get to Manhattan in 5 minutes) (Get to Brooklyn in 5 minutes)
You can also take a Taxi/Uber or Ferry Boat to Manhattan!
Short walk from all grocery stores, pharmacy, retail, restaurants & bars! Everything is in the area!
Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a showing! I am extremely flexible with showing hours and respond very fast! (5 Star Agent on Zillow & Naked Apartments)
*Net effective prices advertised after free month promotions
Features & Amenities
Laundry In Unit
Laundry In Building
Common Outdoor Space
Nearby Public Transportation
0.03 mi at Queens Plaza (West St and Jackson Ave)
0.18 mi at Queensboro Plaza (27th St and Queens Plaza North)
0.35 mi at Long Island City-Court Square (45th Rd and Jackson Ave)
0.38 mi at 39 Av-Beebe Av (39th Ave and 31st St)
0.42 mi at 45 Rd-Court House Sq (45th Rd and 23rd St)
The Property / Area (Long Island City)
With the highest concentration of artistic institutions in NYC,
Long Island City is a popular neighborhood for artists to live in.
The neighborhood is about 50% more densely-populated than New York
but is filled with a mix of both residential and commercial-use
buildings. Due to it's it's convenient location, residents in the
neighborhood have extremely easy access to Manhattan and thus
attracts many white collar execs looking to make this up-and-coming
neighborhood their home.
Apartment buildings in this area are generally comprised of
smaller to mid-rise buildings, although some larger apartment
buildings are in construction or under development.
Neighborhood: Long Island City, Queens
Population Density: About 50% more densely-populated than New York as
a whole, and about as
densely populated as Brooklyn in the aggregate. LIC encompasses a
large land area and thus has a mix of residential and
Astoria, Sunnyside, Woodside
Long Island City Apartments
You can find Lic Market nearby. The area has a number of food options, including Subway®restaurants, Checkers, and Lucky Pizza. These are located within 189 yards.
This listing has a HopScore of 72.8
and was posted
5 days ago.
The listing quality and manager score is very good.
Some of the contributing factors to the HopScore are listed below.
Photos seem unique to this property
Features and amenities are properly noted
Pet policy for building properly noted
RentHop has data for this building
Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.
Firm sends a direct listing feed
Manager uses RentHop Manager app regularly.
Manager usually replies in under 10 minutes!
Manager has answered 100.0% of inquiries promptly in recent months.
Manager logged in within the last 24 hours
Manager recently posted/featured new listings
Manager has multiple positive reviews
email@example.com is a Pro Silver member of RentHop
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $4,500. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord).
We have 17 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.