Mott Haven, West Bronx, Bronx, 10451
Posted 2 days ago,
Link copied to clipboard!
SUPER LUX ~ BRAND NEW ~ WASHER AND DRYER ~ STATE OF THE ART ~ UNDERPRICED ~ BEST DEAL
• Open concept layout
• Oversized double-paned windows with built-in solar shades
• Plank oak hardwood floors
• Smart home features including temperature control and keyless entry
• Oversized custom closets
• In-unit washer and dryer
• Custom wood cabinetry
• Quartz countertops and marble detail
• Dedicated dining area
• In-home Younity Wi-Fi
• Windowed Kitchen
• Private patio or terrace (in select residences)
• 24/7 concierge service, 24/7 Doorman
• State-of-the-art fitness center with double-height ceiling and Cross-fit style equipment
• Yoga and Pilates room
• Private, double-height shared workspace, and thoughtful work-from-home amenities
• 5 mins walking to 138 St Grand Concourse Subway Station
• Versatile penthouse clubroom with full catering kitchen and Manhattan views
• Game room
• Kids playroom
• Media lounge and theater
• Pet spa
• Parking garage with EV charging stations, and direct access
• Bike storage
• On-Site Car Share service
• Resident storage
• LuxerOne package lockers
• Multiple landscaped outdoor amenity decks with sweeping Harlem River and Manhattan views
• Shaded chaise and lounge seating
• Fully equipped and outdoor kitchens and BBQ grilling areas
• Outdoor movie projector and view lawn
• Fenced dog run
• Two furnished and landscaped courtyards
In order to view this and all other comparable units in the area call or email Asen.
By appointment only.
Laundry In Unit
Private Outdoor Space
Laundry In Building
Common Outdoor Space
Located in the South Bronx, Mott Haven is a diverse and cultural
neighborhood going through major changes. This packed area is full
of life, food, and art, and the redevelopment of the last 20 years
has transformed the neighborhood as continued development cements
Mott Haven was purchased, and named for, John Lawrence Motts.
Motts acquired the land for his iron works business in 1849, and
some of the buildings from this time are still standing. While his
iron works definitely took up a lot of land, houses and apartment
complexes continued to be developed just below the industrial
portion of it.
The 1890's saw the rise of The Bronx rowhouse, which makes up
large swaths of the area to this day. As the 1900's came around,
larger apartment complexes were constructed as the area became more
popular. For the first half of the 20th century, the neighborhood
thrived, even hosting the largest parades in NYC history, which
were organized by…
Mott Haven Apartments, 10451 Apartments
The median is solely based on the area and the number of bedrooms.
Listing-specific characteristics such as the number of bathrooms and the amenities will also impact the price.
This listing has a HopScore of
and was posted 2 days ago.
Some of the contributing factors to the HopScore are listed below.
Features and amenities are properly noted
Pet policy for building properly noted
RentHop has data for this building
Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.
Manager usually replies in under 10 minutes!
Manager has answered 98.1% of inquiries promptly in recent months.
Manager was last online recently
Manager has many listings with high listing quality!
Manager has multiple positive reviews
email@example.com is a Pro Platinum member of RentHop
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $2,995. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 14 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.
SIMILAR NEARBY LISTINGS
POPULAR HOMES FOR SALE
How much house can you afford?
Estimated Sublet Amount: $3,280
Estimated Sublet Amount: $3,150
Estimated Sublet Amount: $3,195
Estimated Sublet Amount: $2,650
Does something look off?
Report this listing here.