|$4,100||2 Bed||1 Bath||No Fee|
One breath-taking home at The Parkline located in Prospect Lefferts Gardens! This stunning 2 bedroom/1 bath apartment has your name on it!
Luxury begins as soon as you hit the landscaped garden & enter into a magnificent lobby! Check all the boxes in one shot!
- Deluxe size bedrooms with closets!
- Floor to ceiling windows bringing sunshine throughout!
- Impressive kitchen including stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, & washer/dryer!
- Oakwood floors
- Desirable rooftop with a private chef's kitchen, private party room & awesome panoramic views!
- Lavish amenities include elevator, gym, community lounge, children's playroom, dog run, theater, garden, parking garage & so much more!
- Close by B, Q & S trains!
- Nearby Citi Bike stations!
- No fee!!!
- $20 Application Fee
- 1 month rent plus security deposit
- Good income & credit!
- Guarantors welcome!
Call/text to schedule a tour (virtually or in-person) today!
Twice as densely-populated as Brooklyn and just under three times as densely populated as New York taken together, Flatbush is a popular neighborhood for many who wish to live in a more suburban like neighborhood. Strong transit links, good housing stock, proximity to Prospect Park along with lower rents tend to make Flatbush a popular destination for starting families. North toward the park and east toward Flatbush Avenue, medium-sized apartment buildings around a half-dozen stories dominate, though occasional high-rises can be spotted. Further west and south are mostly attractive single-family homes on leafy streets that seem right out of mature, upper-middle class suburbs.
Population Density: Flatbush is just over twice as densely-populated as Brooklyn in the aggregate, and just under three times as densely populated as New York taken together.
Adjacent Neighborhoods: The borders of Flatbush tend to vary depending on whom you ask, but Windsor Terrace…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Price verified by independent data sources|