- True 2 Bedroom
- A top-of-the-line appliance suite by Bosch, ensuring the utmost in functionality and style
- Caesar stone kitchen counters with integrated backsplash, combining elegance and practicality
- Custom-colored pale taupe oak wood floors, exuding a timeless and sophisticated aesthetic
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, flooding each unit with an abundance of natural light
- Soaking tubs with custom glass enclosures, offering a luxurious and relaxing bathing experience
- Custom closet interiors, providing ample storage space tailored to your needs
- Built-in bookcase cabinetry, adding a touch of refinement to your living space
- Bosch in-unit washer and dryer for ultimate convenience
- Smart technology featuring keyless smart locks and Nest thermostats, allowing for seamless integration of modern living.
The meticulously crafted amenities package, masterfully designed by CetraRuddy and carefully curated by the esteemed Moinian Group, includes the following features:
- An artistically inspired central lobby adorned with a sculpture garden
- A beautifully landscaped second-floor patio, offering a serene garden space
- The Living Room, thoughtfully designed to provide residents with a dedicated workspace, dining area, and library
- A landscaped and furnished rooftop terrace lounge boasting breathtaking, first-class views of the city skyline and the Hudson River, featuring a meticulously sculpted lawn designed by HMWhite
- An on-site fitness studio equipped with top-of-the-line Peloton and Technogym equipment
- The Office, a convenient business center for residents
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 180848
Between 34th and 59th street, Hell's Kitchen is the place to be
if you're seeking a good time in Manhattan. A myriad of bars and
restaurants line the streets of 8th, 9th, and 10th avenues while
the streets are adorned with brownstones, apartment complexes and
cute cafes. This once feared neighborhood has become a friendly
place to kick back and have a drink with friends.
Hell's Kitchen started life as several plots of farmland in the
early 1700's. The easy access to the river proved to be perfect for
agricultural pursuits. However, as the city expanded north, more
and more farms were purchased from their owners to make space for
other things, like the construction of New York Hospital in
The population of the area exploded in the early 1900's. Even
so, the city didn't pay too much attention to the area, which led
to increased poverty and crime. During prohibition, Hell's Kitchen
was the site of several major distilling and rumrunner…
Hell's Kitchen Apartments, 10036 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $6,850. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher.
We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.