NO FEE! Luxury 2-true-BEDROOM + 2-FULL-BATHROOM, Sunny, Spacious, Pet Friendly!
- Luxury building with high end amenities
- Sunny and spacious apartment
- Located on the 12th floor
- Great natural light throughout
- Separated Kitchen
- Separated Dining Area
- Two full bathrooms
- Large living room
- Two true Bedrooms
- Master bedroom is large. It can accommodate any size bed and has a full-bathroom attached
- Second bedroom is slightly smaller than the master bedroom but is still a good size, with large windows and a closet
- Available for a move-in date of after the first week of Feb 2020
- Fantastic Upper East side neighborhood location nearby plenty of public transportation options, in between Central Park and Carl Schwartz Park, nearby Museum mile, tons of restaurants, bars, nightlife, theaters, the Q, 4,5,6 trains, crosstown bus, and much much more!
- ABSOLUTELY NO BROKER FEE!
Call, Text, Email me ASAP for more info or to schedule a viewing! I'm here to help!
Please note the advertised rent is "net effective" to include the 1-month-free this landlord is currently offering
The Upper East Side has a reputation of wealth and opulence. Once home to the wealthiest New Yorkers (like the Kennedys, the Roosevelts, and the Rockefellers), the UES is filled with ornate and beautiful buildings. Today, the Upper East Side is still considered one of the more expensive neighborhoods, however, in recent years, it has begun to see younger arrivals (people in their 20s and 30s) who are finding better deals up north, away from the Lower East Side and/or hip Williamsburg. With the completion of the 2nd Avenue train, the neighborhood is only becoming more accessible to everyone as previously the only train servicing the UEW was the 4,5,6 on Lexington Avenue. Even better, the further east you go, the cheaper the apartments get. All this is only adding on to the interest from renters who no longer have to commute for as long to get to the area.
The Upper East Side contains some smaller neighborhoods such as Yorkville, Lenox Hill, Carnegie…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Price matches RentHop data sources|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Voice phone number verified.|
|▲||Manager logged in within the last 24 hours|
|▲||Manager has multiple positive reviews|
|▲||email@example.com is a Pro Silver member of RentHop|