|$8,570||3 Bed||2 Bath||No Fee|
Boasting a gourmet kitchen with custom Italian cabinetry featuring Bosch appliances, and bathrooms designed by Gachot Studio, this precious two bedroom apartment has it all. Live an elevated lifestyle with our 24 hour concierge, sky lounge, and roof deck. Enjoy true white glove service in this hidden gem. From the luxurious interiors to a wealth of brand new resident amenities and lounge spaces with breath-taking views of the East River,
* All imagery is for illustrative purposes only.
- New Dawn Lobby & Porte-Cochere (24 hour white glove doorman & concierge)
- Rise Penthouse Lounge (An indoor/outdoor fireplace is the centerpiece of the rooftop library & dining room)
- Horizon Rooftop & Outdoor Kitchen (Enjoy expansive panoramic views, sun beds & wrap-around lounge seating with family & friends from a spectacular rooftop vantage point)
- First Light Fitness (State-of-the-art equipment for a rejuvenating sweat on the rooftop; sunrise or sunset)
- The Rooster Pens (Children's play area including recreation room w/ climbing wall, vintage arcade , party room, library & TV lounge)
- On-Site Garage Parking w/ Valet Parking.
- Doorman. Elevator. BuildingLink
- Fitness Center. Children's Playroom.
- Resident Storage. Bike Storage
- Roof Deck. Out Door Space.
- Industrial Laundry Room In The Building.
- Pits Allowed. Dog Spa.
Looks can be deceiving and in Midtown especially, the population density changes drastically depending on time of day; the neighborhood shrinks by 75% when businesses close. What's left once the crowd has gone home is one of Manhattan's prettier and upscale neighborhoods. It's convenient for everything, there's easy access to most subway lines, Times Square is in walking distance, luxury clothing brands are within arms reach, and very expensive restaurants (mostly marketed to tourists) stay open once the commuters head home.
Midtown Manhattan is the largest commercial district in the United States. Many of Midtown's iconic buildings symbolize both New York City and important times in American history: Grand Central Terminal, the MetLife Building (subject of one of the most famous land-use cases in American legal history), the Chrysler building, the United Nations, the NY Public Library, and the Empire State Building, to name a few. There's also the creatively-named…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Manager has many listings with high listing quality!|
|▲||email@example.com is a Pro Gold member of RentHop|