NO FEE! Corner 1-Bedroom (flex-2-bed) with a Windowed Kitchen, Massive Living-Dining Area, King-sized Bedroom & tons of closet space!
* Located in a Doorman, Elevator building with On-site Laundry Facilities & a 24-hour, newly renovated Fitness Center (ALL INCLUDED)
* This apartment can easily be made into a 2-bedroom with the amount of square footage it offers
* XL Walk-In closet when you first enter
* Additional storage & fantastic closet space throughout
* New renovations with high-end finishes
* XL Bedroom with 2 large, custom closets
* Additional linen closet
* Great cabinet space in the newly renovated, Separated, Windowed Kitchen
* Granite countertops & Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Located on East 34th St.
* Between Second Ave & First Ave
* NO ADDITIONAL FITNESS CENTER / ROOFTOP amenity fees (it's all included)!
* Please note advertised rent is net effective to include current concessions (management is offering the 12th-month free-rent for new tenants)
* Pet friendly!
* If interested in a longer-term lease (more than a 12 month lease duration) additional concessions can be negotiated!
* ABSOLUTELY NO BROKER FEE
* Plus a "$1,000 security deposit" offered to applicants who qualify!
Call, Text, E-mail me ASAP for more info or to schedule a viewing! I'm here to help.
Snuggled next to the East River between 23rd and 34 street, Kips Bay is very popular with families due to the great schools, hospital access, and general safety of the area. However, there has also been an increase in young professionals seeking to rent in the neighborhood as businesses continue to expand in Murray Hill and North Manhattan.
Kips Bay receives its name from the Kips family farm off the bay of the East River. The area in the 1600's and 1700's, was mostly farmland. As the decades went by, more and more of the land was bought off to make room for city developments. For example in 1794, Bellevue Farm was purchased in order to construct a medical facility, and in subsequent years, parcels of Kips Bay Farm were purchased to expand the facilities.
Kips Bay in the 1800's saw more of the same, land and markets were bought and moved uptown to make room for small business and row houses. By the 1900's Kips Bay looked pretty much the same for…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Voice phone number verified.|
|▲||Manager logged in within the last 24 hours|
|▲||Manager has multiple positive reviews|
|▲||firstname.lastname@example.org is a Pro Silver member of RentHop|