|$3,571||1 Bed||1 Bath||No Fee|
NO FEE! Corner 1-Bedroom (flex-2-bed) with a Windowed Kitchen, Massive Living-Dining Area, King-sized Bedroom & tons of closet space!
* Located in a Doorman, Elevator building with On-site Laundry Facilities & a 24-hour, newly renovated Fitness Center (ALL INCLUDED)
* This apartment can easily be made into a 2-bedroom with the amount of square footage it offers
* XL Walk-In closet when you first enter
* Additional storage & fantastic closet space throughout
* New renovations with high-end finishes
* XL Bedroom with 2 large, custom closets
* Additional linen closet
* Great cabinet space in the newly renovated, Separated, Windowed Kitchen
* Granite countertops & Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
* Located on East 34th St.
* Between Second Ave & First Ave
* NO ADDITIONAL FITNESS CENTER / ROOFTOP amenity fees (it's all included)!
* Please note advertised rent is net effective to include current concessions (management is offering the 12th-month free-rent for new tenants)
* Pet friendly!
* If interested in a longer-term lease (more than a 12 month lease duration) additional concessions can be negotiated!
* ABSOLUTELY NO BROKER FEE
* Plus a "$1,000 security deposit" offered to applicants who qualify!
Call, Text, E-mail me ASAP for more info or to schedule a viewing! I'm here to help.
Located on the East side of Manhattan, Kips bay is spotted with many micro-neighborhoods such as Curry Hill, known for it's myriad of ethnic foods and groceries. Kips Bay is home to Baruch College, NYU College of Dentistry, NYU Langone Medical Center, and Bellevue Hospital Center meaning the area is saturated with students looking to live in apartments closer to campus. The neighborhood is generally also very popular with families but there has been an increase in young professionals seeking to rent in the neighborhood as businesses continue to expand in Murray Hill and NoMad.
Kips Bay gives off a homey suburban feel, with an ample supply of everyday conveniences, such as grocery stores and ATMs. The neighborhood is spotted with many micro-neighborhoods, such as the area affectionately known as Curry Hill, where the 20-something streets cross Lexington. It offers a myriad of ethnic foods and groceries, including Trader Joe's. The south east corner of Kips Bay houses…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Firm sends a direct listing feed|
|▲||Manager responds promptly to text messages.|
|▲||Manager uses RentHop Manager app regularly.|
|▲||Manager logged in within the last 24 hours|
|▲||Manager has multiple positive reviews|
|▲||email@example.com is a Pro Silver member of RentHop|