|$3,995||2 Bed||1 Bath||No Fee|
* ABSOLUTELY NO BROKER FEE
* True 2 bedroom + 1 bathroom Apt.
* New renovations throughout
* Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher!
* Washer + Dryer in apt.
* Only 2 flights walk-up
* Both bedrooms have a windows & closets & offer enough room to fit a queen size bed!
* Exposed brick walls
* Recessed lighting
* Coat closet when you first enter
* Well-maintained & recently renovated brownstone building
* Midtown East
* East 25th St
* between Third Ave & Second Ave
* Available lease start date: Feb. 1st 2020
* Call / Text / Email me ASAP for more info or to schedule a viewing!
Located on the East side of Manhattan, Kips bay is spotted with many micro-neighborhoods such as Curry Hill, known for it's myriad of ethnic foods and groceries. Kips Bay is home to Baruch College, NYU College of Dentistry, NYU Langone Medical Center, and Bellevue Hospital Center meaning the area is saturated with students looking to live in apartments closer to campus. The neighborhood is generally also very popular with families but there has been an increase in young professionals seeking to rent in the neighborhood as businesses continue to expand in Murray Hill and NoMad.
Kips Bay gives off a homey suburban feel, with an ample supply of everyday conveniences, such as grocery stores and ATMs. The neighborhood is spotted with many micro-neighborhoods, such as the area affectionately known as Curry Hill, where the 20-something streets cross Lexington. It offers a myriad of ethnic foods and groceries, including Trader Joe's. The south east corner of Kips Bay houses…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Firm sends a direct listing feed|
|▲||Manager logged in within the last 24 hours|
|▲||Manager has multiple positive reviews|
|▲||firstname.lastname@example.org is a Pro Silver member of RentHop|