|$3,990||2 Bed||2 Bath|
Impressive 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartments like this don't come along often! Newly constructed building with superb features & a convenient neighborhood to match! Crown Heights never looked better!
- Gorgeous kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher & an island!
- Sunny & spacious living room!
- Huge windows throughout bringing great light exposure!
- Oakwood floors
- King size bedrooms with closet space (also in living room!)!
- Laundry in building!
- Amenities: elevator, recreational room, gym, parking garage, rooftop & more!
- Close by S, 2, 3, 4 & 5 trains at Franklin Ave.!
- Nearby Citi Bike stations!
- $20 Application Fee
- 1 month rent plus security deposit
- Broker fee equivalent to one month's rent
- Good credit & income!
- Guarantors welcome!
Call/text to schedule a tour (virtually or in-person) today!
Located by Bed-Stuy, Prospect Heights, and Clinton Hill, Crown Heights, Brooklyn is home to a vibrant West Indian population. Due to efforts to maintain the traditional look of the original Crown Heights, the neighborhood consists of mainly characteristic brownstones and row houses along with a few less ornate, larger housing complexes in the neighborhood. Those looking to rent an apartment in the neighborhood will find themselves living in an extremely dynamic, diverse and increasingly gentrified community.
Some of the fun activities in this area includes spending time outdoors in the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Prospect Park, or Brower Park. There is also the fun West Indian Carnival that happens once a year in early September along with free concerts and other events that happen in the parks during warmer weather.
Neighborhood: Crown Heights, Brooklyn
Population Density: 79,036 residents, Population Density: 55,739/square mile (Brooklyn: 34,917 people per square mile)
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has many listings with high listing quality!|