This gorgeous newly renovated true 2 bedroom unit, boasts brand new appliances, tiled kitchen, hardwood flooring in both bedrooms. Both rooms are windowed and will fit queen size beds comfortably. Rooms are on opposite ends of apartment for maximum privacy.
- Live in super
- Heat and hot water included
- Laundromat conveniently located 3 doors over
- Steps to SoHo, East Village, Tribeca and more
- Surrounded by some of the best restaurants, trendy bars, cafes, shopping, chic boutiques, art galleries and NYC hottest nightlife at this prime location
- Additional neighborhood conveniences around the corner include Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Target, bakeries, ice cream parlors, outdoor basketball courts, soccer fields, jogging track, dry cleaner, pharmacy, coffee shops and much more
- Close to Transportation. A quick 2 minute walk to Express B/D Subway lines around the corner, Express M15 bus 1 block away, and a short walk to F/J/M/Z Subway lines ensuring easy and convenient transportation to anywhere in NYC. CitiBike station around the corner.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 111127