at 333 86th Street
/1 Bath at 333 86th Street
Bay Ridge, Southwestern Brooklyn, Brooklyn
GUT RENOVATED, LARGE 1 BEDROOM. GREAT LOCATION, EXPOSED BRICK, TONS OF CLOSET SPACE.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO TOUR: https://youtu.be/kjgbMTxs1Pw
WHAT WE LIKE:
- You'll be the first tenant to live in this newly renovated apartment
- Enjoy waterfront morning jogs (or walks) right on Shore Park!
- Exposed brick
- Tons of closet space with built out shelving system
- 86th St, R train just steps away, BayRidge Fairy Access for fast commute to Manhattan and other parts of Brooklyn
- Large bedroom, will easily fit a queen bed and additional furniture
- Brand new stand alone kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher
- Central location near Dyker Beach Golf Course, Narrows Botanical Gardens, shopping & dining options
WHAT TO KNOW:
- Guarantors accepted
- 3rd fl walk up
- Heat & Hot Water included
- Hardwood floors
- Natural light throughout the apt
- Beautiful wood finishes
The Property / Area (Bay Ridge)
The 333 86th Street building is located in Bay Ridge, Southwestern Brooklyn, Brooklyn.
Located next to the Narrows Strait of New York Bay, Bay Ridge is
a naturally occurring retirement community (a fifth of its
residents are age 60 years and older). The neighborhood itself
draws in families with it's many limestone and brownstone row
houses and brick houses with yards. There is an abundance of
Norewgian and Dutch influences within the neighborhood but the area
has also attracted Irish, Italian and Greek immigrants. Those who
aim to make Bay Ridge their new home can look forward to enjoying
the beautiful Owl Head Park, with its skate park, dog run, spray
pool, playground and basketball courts.
Neighborhood: Bay Ridge (7th Avenue/Belt
Population: 80,689 people. 45,350 people per square mile.
Population Density of Brooklyn: 34,917 people per square mile
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Sunset Park, Dyker Heights, the
Narrows Strait of New York Bay
Public Transit: R at Bayridge to 95th Street.
Express buses 27 and 37.
What's Here?: Generations of families…
Bay Ridge Apartments
Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse and Golden Dragon are some of the restaurants in the area. You can find Fushimi Bay Ridge nearby. There are several shops around, such as New York & Company and T.j. Maxx. There is also a Rite Aid here.
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of . The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord).
We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas. (333 86th Street