No Fee - Beautiful and Large 2 bedroom / 1 bath that provides natural lighting and a Washer & Dryer in unit.
- Chef Quality Kitchen with Sleek Caesar Stone Countertops, In-Sink Garbage Disposals, Soft-Closing Custom Italian Cabinetry & Full-Size Stainless Steel Appliances
- LED Lighting under cabinets / above countertops
- Under-Mounted Stainless Steel Sinks with Pull-Down Faucets
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows with Solar Shades
- Oversized Custom Wooden Cabinetry
- Halogen Track Lighting
- Fabulously Designed Porcelain Bathtubs
- Tri-View Mirrors / Medicine Cabinets with additional storage
- High Ceilings
- Wooden Doors & White Oak Panel Floors
- Large Closet Space
- No fee
Luxurious & Plentiful Amenities including:
- 24/7 Full Service Doorman building; Exceptional Building & Staff, Amazing Living Experience
- Concierge & Valet Services
- Private Indoor Basketball Court
- High Quality Gym
- Sky Deck with BBQ Grilling Stations
- Rooftop Lounge
- Club Room with Large TV and Chef's Catering Kitchen
- On-Site Storage Lockers & Bike Storage
- Pet Friendly
- Multiple Elevator Banks
- High Speed WiFi access available in common areas
- Subway: [A|C|E], [1|2|3], [N|Q|R], [B|D|F|M] & More
This building may rise more than 30 stories above the bustling city of Manhattan; but inside, it's a distinctly calm and intimate oasis with no more than six homes per floor. The amenities are extraordinary: sunbathe on the sky deck or enjoy a glass of wine at the rooftop lounge, under the canopy of the Empire State Building and very close to Madison Square Park and Bryant Park.
Contact me to schedule a tour!
Gal Yehzkel 917.767.8760
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
When calling refer to RentHop MX ID 1044
A bustling area with some of New York City's most iconic
architecture, Midtown South is generally considered to stretch
between 29th Street up to 42nd Street. A neighborhood with many
neighborhoods, this area is huge and full of sites that are
frequented by both tourists and locals alike.
Midtown South has been a major part of NYC since the 1800s, but
the early 20th century is when the neighborhood really came into
its own. It was in Midtown Manhattan where many of the earliest
skyscrapers were built, like Grand Central Station in 1913, the
Chrysler building in 1928, and the
Empire State Building in 1931. All of these buildings are
national landmarks, and celebrate the art deco
style that NYC is known for.
The other famous part of Midtown South is the
Garment District and Koreatown.
The Garment District has been around for a while, originally sewing
clothes for enslaved people until NYC outlawed slavery in 1827.
Afterward, the district…
Midtown South Apartments, 10016 Apartments
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $6,961. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Everything is still in great condition as the building only recently completed construction. The unit interior features hardwood floors. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord).
We have 18 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.