Spacious 2 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom - Fullerton - A rare find! Discover a completely renovated apartment that includes in-unit washer & dryer, plus covered garage parking, all in a great neighborhood! This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom unit has been fully redone to create a modern but cozy oasis. Featuring brand new hardwood floors, a completely updated kitchen with brand new appliances and cabinetry, dining area with breakfast nook, beautifully renovated bathrooms, and bedrooms with plentiful closet space.
Water & Trash are included.
Spacious 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom - Fullerton - Includes covered garage parking and outdoor parking spot, to comfortably fit three cars. Plus, convenient laundry facilities in the building.
- Utilities: Water & Trash Included
- Air Conditioning/Heating
General Property Description:
Located in a quiet & friendly neighborhood, this Fullerton/Brea adjacent property is convenient to groceries, restaurants, schools, and more. Enjoy a morning hike along the trails, or a round of golf with the nearby Coyote Hills and Fullerton Golf Courses, or spend time with the family and friends at one of several parks in the area. Then discover your new favorite restaurant and enjoy a night out at the nearby Downtown Fullerton or Downtown Brea districts.
All units come with covered garage parking. Laundry facilities conveniently located in the property. Don't miss this opportunity!
Within 1/2 Mile:
- Coyote Hills Golf Course & Walking Trails
- Stater Bros Market (Groceries)
- Italian, Japanese, Breakfast/Brunch & Fast Food Restaurants
- Banks, UPS Store, Veterinary
- Fullerton Free (EvFree) Church
Within 1 Mile:
- Fullerton Golf Course
- Fullerton Sports Complex
- Rolling Hills, Beechwood, Mountain View Parks
Within 3 Miles:
- Downtown Brea & Downtown Fullerton (Dining, Entertainment)
- Cal State Fullerton & Fullerton College
- Fullerton Arboretum and Numerous Parks & Trails
- Costco, Sam's Club, Amazon Fresh, Ralph's and More
No Pets Allowed
For more info call (714) 784-4774
Note: For your protection and safety, always transact locally. Visit the apartment and meet the landlord or agent prior to sending any money.