at 211 McGuinness Blvd
/ 2 Bath at 211 McGuinness Blvd
Greenpoint, Northern Brooklyn, Brooklyn
Welcome to the Otto! Greenpoint's newest home for luxury living.
This gorgeous two bedroom unit offers expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, solid reclaimed oak floors throughout. This unit features three exposures and a balcony in the Master Bedroom. Also included are a Bosch stackable washers and dryer and a LATCH keyless entry system. The designer kitchen is complete with light wood custom kitchen cabinetry, GE and Blomberg stainless steel appliances, and waterfall Caesarstone counter tops. Both bathrooms, one of which is en-suite, feature warm concrete grey tiles with glass tile accent, a custom floating vanity with curved medicine chest mirror, designer black fixtures, and deep soaking bathtubs.
The over 19,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor amenity highlights include:
- One-of-a-kind roof deck featuring a pool, hot tub, tanning sundeck, multiple barbecues and dining areas, lounge areas, and a large lawn with outdoor TV; All with stunning Manhattan, Williamsburg and Long Island City views
- Tranquil ground level outdoor patio and garden
- A state-of-the-art penthouse fitness center with Peloton bikes
- Resident library and co-working space with fireplace
- Lounge with 100-inch TV, gourmet catering kitchen with private dining, and access to the ground floor patio
- Game room with pool table, TV and poker table
- Stunning double-height lobby
- 24-hour attended lobby concierge
- On-site building superintendent
- On-site parking garage
- On-site additional storage
- Indoor bike storage
*Net effective rent with 2 months free on an 13-month lease advertised. Gross rent: $5775
Nearby Public Transportation
0.23 mi at Greenpoint Av (Greenpoint Ave and Manhattan Ave)
0.88 mi at Bedford Av (N 7th St and Bedford Ave)
0.90 mi at Hunters Point (49th Ave and 21st St)
The apartment is a unit offered at a monthly price of $4,887. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord).
We have 12 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.