|$4,500||3 Bed||1.5 Bath||No Fee|
* Also could be 2 bed WITH A HOME OFFICE!
* Enjoy a special rate at Equinox Gyms located at Grand Central and 54th and 2nd and 43rd and Fifth.
- Tons of sunlight
- Plenty of closet space
- Marble bathrooms
- New wood flooring
- All bedrooms fit Queen size beds
- Large kitchen with granite countertops and marble flooring
- Full service building with:
- 24-hour Doorman
- 3 elevators (2 elevators in the front one service elevator in the back)
- Live-In Super
- Laundry Room
- Parking Garage
- Mail Room
- Pets welcome
- Free Maintenance
- Located in the heart of midtown the building is just Steps from Grand Central (the 4, 5, 6, 7, S & Metro North railroad) as well as the U.N, an array of grocery stores, pharmacies, restaurants and parks.
- Citibike location in front of the building
Looking to make your home in a neighborhood that prides itself on community? With a population of around 17,000 residents, Turtle Bay, located by Lenox Hill, Midtown, and Murray Hill, is one of the safest neighborhoods located in Manhattan. Home to the Chrysler Building the the UN Headquarters, the apartments in the area are usually rented by both young professionals and families alike.
part of the attractiveness of Turtle Bay is the variety of living space, in both size and price. Residents live in historical brownstones, luxury high-rises, mid-priced doorman buildings, and walkups. Some famous residents of this neighborhood include Katherine Hepburn, Stephen Sondheim, E.B. White.
Neighborhood: Turtle Bay, Manhattan
Population: 17,000 residents, Population Density: 50,000 residents/square mile
Adjacent neighborhoods: Lenox Hill, Midtown, Murray Hill
Public Transit: 4, 5, 6 (Grand Central 42nd Street), 7 and S (Grand Central 42nd Street), E (53rd and Lex), M (53rd and Lex)
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager was last online recently|
|▲||email@example.com is a Pro Silver member of RentHop|
|▼||Manager does not yet have user reviews|