|$2,372||2 Bed||1.5 Bath|
Beautifully recently renovated 2 Bedroom 1.5 Bath Duplex apartment now available. One Month Free on a 24 month lease. Gross Rent $2475 Net effective $2372/month.
- Finished basement with 1/2 bath great for a game room, theatre, or work from home space
- Queen sized bedrooms on opposite sides with windows and double closets with adjustable shelving
- Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Living room with lots of natural light and exposed brick detailing
-Laundry in building
- Historic Weeksville area of Crown Heights
-conveniently one block from buses
- Blocks from the A/C train at Utica Ave with easy access to Manhattan
Located by Bed-Stuy, Prospect Heights, and Clinton Hill, Crown Heights, Brooklyn is home to a vibrant West Indian population. Due to efforts to maintain the traditional look of the original Crown Heights, the neighborhood consists of mainly characteristic brownstones and row houses along with a few less ornate, larger housing complexes in the neighborhood. Those looking to rent an apartment in the neighborhood will find themselves living in an extremely dynamic, diverse and increasingly gentrified community.
Some of the fun activities in this area includes spending time outdoors in the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Prospect Park, or Brower Park. There is also the fun West Indian Carnival that happens once a year in early September along with free concerts and other events that happen in the parks during warmer weather.
Neighborhood: Crown Heights, Brooklyn
Population Density: 79,036 residents, Population Density: 55,739/square mile (Brooklyn: 34,917 people per square mile)
|▲||Listing location is an exact address|
|▲||Listing is exclusive and showing full address|
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager has completed a RentHop bio page.|
|▲||Manager logged in within the last 24 hours|
|▼||Manager does not yet have user reviews|