|$4,535||2 Bed||2 Bath||800 Sqft||No Fee|
*This 2 bed 2 bath apartment is in a brand new luxury building with floor to ceiling windows. Landlord is offering 3 months free on a 13 month lease. Price reflected is the Net Effective Rent.
- 10 foot ceilings throughout apartment
- Floor to ceiling windows drenching the apartment in sunlight
- Northern white oak flooring
- Ultra new modern kitchen with state of the art appliances, limestone backsplashes, Caesarstone countertops, custom cabinetry
- Marble bathrooms with honed limestone flooring and polished stone mosaic shower flooring
- Custom fabricated closets throughout
- Washer and Dryer in apartment!
- App controlled heating and cooling system
- State of the art fitness center with Peleton bikes, Precor training equipment, Woodway treadmills
- Secluded outdoor terrace
- Luxury lounge and media room
- Communal laundry and bike storage
- NYC living at its best!
- Across the street from Bryant Park
- Near the best restaurants NYC has to offer
- Business districts, shopping, cultural landmarks all nearby
In the early 1900s, Murray Hill was known for being an upscale neighborhood with beautiful and stately brownstones marked with old NYC charm. Because of its central location, Murray Hill makes an ideal neighborhood for many professionals that work in Midtown. For many commuters, the proximity to Grand Central Station is especially convenient.
As a primarily residential neighborhood Murray Hill is less densely populated than other areas of Manhattan (though Manhattan is as a rule more densely populated than the outer boroughs). That said, at rush hour you'll do well to avoid Grand Central and its vicinity if you can.
In the early 1900s, Murray Hill was known for being an upscale neighborhood with beautiful and stately brownstones marked with old NYC charm. In more recent years, the neighborhood has become younger and more affordable. It has an active nightlife scene and an influx of NYC transplants as well as a relatively heavy population of students…
|▲||Features and amenities are properly noted|
|▲||Pet policy for building properly noted|
|▲||RentHop has data for this building|
|▲||Manager was last online recently|
|▲||email@example.com is a Pro Silver member of RentHop|
|▼||Manager does not yet have user reviews|