- Large Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Incredible Views of Boston Harbor
- Chef-Inspired Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Granite Countertops with Glass Tiled Backsplash
- Stainless Steel Full Size Whirlpool Appliances
- Pendant and Recessed Lighting Throughout
- Built-In Office Desk
- In-Suite Stacked Whirlpool Washer and Dryer
- Deep Soaking Tub in Master Bath
- Spacious Walk-In California Closet
- Dark Hardwood Style Floors Throughout Living Area
- Plush Carpeting in Bedroom
- 3rd Floor Sun Deck with Outdoor Resort Splash Pool
- Clubroom with Demonstration Kitchen and Pool Table
- 24-hour State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee Bar
- Executive Boardroom with Multi-Media Capabilities
- Resident Media Theater Lounge
- Additional On-Site Storage Available
- Underground Garage Parking with Bike Storage
- Pet Friendly Community
Nearby Public Transportation
0.30 mi at South Station (Summer Street at Atlantic Avenue, Boston)
0.34 mi at Aquarium Station (183 State Street, Boston)
0.35 mi at Courthouse Station (Seaport Boulevard at Pittsburg Street, Boston)
0.44 mi at State Station (200 Washington Street and 1 State Street, Boston)
0.50 mi at Downtown Crossing Station (Washington Street at Summer Street and Chauncey Street at Summer Street, Boston)
The Area (Downtown Boston Apartments for Rent )
This neighborhood is home to the financial and business districts
and is probably the busiest neighborhood in Boston. It is also home
to a ton of the most popular things to do and see in the entire
city. This is a very convenient neighborhood for most people and is
a true mix of new and old. Living in Downtown Boston is attractive
for most people. So if you want to live in Downtown Boston take a
look at this page and filter for specific amenities that you might
be looking for to find that perfect apartment.
Downtown Boston has a truly unique atmosphere as it combines the
old and the new. Often, you can have a building from hundreds and
hundreds of years ago appear right next to a modern high-rise
apartment building. The area is almost constantly full of energy
and is the most active neighborhood in the city. Its...
Downtown Boston Apartments
The price of this apartment is $521 more expensive than the median price.
This listing has a HopScore of 76.2 and was posted 1 day ago.
The listing quality and manager score is outstanding.
Some of the contributing factors to the HopScore are listed below.
|GOOD||Listing is in a popular/mainstream neighborhood|
|GOOD||Features & Amenities are properly noted|