Studio at 1 Nashua St
Studio/1BA at 1 Nashua St
Downtown Boston, Boston
Listing Posted 15 hours ago
- Spacious Studio Apartment Suite
- Large Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Efficient One-Wall Kitchen
- Built-In Bar
- Stainless Steel Energy Star Appliances
- White Quartz Countertops
- White Subway Tile Backsplash
- Recessed Lighting Throughout
- In-Suite Full Size Washer and Dryer
- Stand-Up Shower in Master Bath
- Customizable Walk-Through Closet Space
- Charcoal Wood-like Flooring Throughout
- 24hr State-of-the-Art Fitness Studio with Fitness on Demand Programming
- Sky Pavilion Rooftop Deck with Fire Pits and Grilling Stations
- Resident WiFi and Community Lounge
- Pet Friendly Community with Pet Spa
- Additional Storage Units Available
- On-Site Garage Parking and Bicycle Storage
- ZipCar Car Sharing Program
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- 24-hour Concierge and on-site Maintenance Team
The apartment layout is a Studio.
Features & Amenities
Nearby Public Transportation
0.15 mi at North Station (135 Causeway Street at Canal Street, Boston)
0.21 mi at Science Park Station (Nashua Street at Charles Street, Boston)
0.36 mi at Bowdoin Station (Cambridge Street and New Chardon Street, Boston)
0.53 mi at Community College Station (Austin Street west of Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown)
0.54 mi at Government Center Station (Tremont Street at Court Street at Cambridge Street, Boston)
The Property / Area (Downtown Boston)
The 1 Nashua Street building is located in Downtown Boston, Boston.
This neighborhood is home to the financial and business districts
and is probably the busiest neighborhood in Boston. It is also home
to a ton of the most popular things to do and see in the entire
city. This is a very convenient neighborhood for most people and is
a true mix of new and old. Living in Downtown Boston is attractive
for most people. So if you want to live in Downtown Boston take a
look at this page and filter for specific amenities that you might
be looking for to find that perfect apartment.
Downtown Boston has a truly unique atmosphere as it combines the
old and the new. Often, you can have a building from hundreds and
hundreds of years ago appear right next to a modern high-rise
apartment building. The area is almost constantly full of energy
and is the most active neighborhood in the city. Its central
location makes it popular for people living in and visiting
The neighborhood is home to everything you would expect from a
Downtown Boston Apartments
Neptune Oyster and Dunkin' Donuts are some of the restaurants in the area. The area has a number of food options, including Causeway Restaurant & Bar, Dunkin' Donuts, and Dunkin' Donuts. These are located within 221 yards. Whole Foods Market is only 497 yards away.
This listing has a HopScore of 81.0 and was posted 15 hours ago.
The listing quality and manager score is good.
Some of the contributing factors to the HopScore are listed below.
Listing is in a popular/mainstream neighborhood
Features & Amenities are properly noted
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $3,130. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have.
We have 17 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas. (1 Nashua Street