Features and Amenities
- Laundry in Building
RENT Stabilized! You can live in this apartment for the next 20 years and have no worries about a crazy rent increase.
This alcove apartment is bigger then most 1 bedrooms and has a dressing area and abundant closet space. The kitchen has been renovated with white cabinets and granite. It faces South and West so there is sun all day long!
This is available immediately and will go fast because of the rent stabilization! Take advantage of this rare gem in Manhattan.
24 Hr Doorman building with laundry.
Steps away from Columbus Circle and Central Park
N,Q,R,1,A,C,E,All 2 blocks away!
I will be showing this apartment by appointment only so contact me to view.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Greg Todora has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,250. The apartment location is generally known as Midtown or Midtown West. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.