Features and Amenities
Attrctive pre-war bldg. w/ detailed lobby & on-site super off 6th ave.. apts have high ceilings, hardwood floors, upgraded kitchens & baths, microwaves & good closet space.. 1 bedroom apartment with an open kitchen.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The manager is attempting to use a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,100. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village or West Village. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.