Battery Park, Downtown, Financial District. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
- Amazing value studio with great view of lady liberty!
- Full-size kitchen with black granite counters (+ microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator)
- Fantastic closet space
- Dazzling restroom
- Air conditioning
- Heat, water, and gas are included in the rent!
- 24-hour concierge
- State-of-the-art fitness center with cardio equipment & weight training
- Laundry room
- Resident lounge with big-screen TV, billiards, poker tables
- Conference room
- Sun-drenched rooftop deck with stunning Manhattan views
- Complimentary WiFi in common areas
- Valet services (laundry, dry cleaning, housekeeping)
- Location: close to subway, grocery stores, bars, and restaurants
- Pet friendly
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,295. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Financial District. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.