Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
Fully Renovated Classic 5. This apartment features a fully renovated kitchen with granite counter tops and Stainless Steel appliances, two full bathrooms with marble floors and white subway tile walls, lots of customized closets and many great prewar features throughout.Building Features Include:Pre-War. 24 HR Doorman. Elevator. Laundry. Newly Renovated Lobby. Video Intercom. Live In Super.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,995. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.