Features and Amenities
This TRUE 1BR on the UWS offers exceptional value. It is ideally located near the 1/2/3 express train at 96ST. You will appreciate the new renovations including an updated kitchen with a dishwasher, new marble bathroom, refinished original strip-wood floors, and built-ins throughout your home.
Listing ID: #1077294
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Jake Lewis has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,050. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.