Features and Amenities
Newly nenovated with closed to train, steps to central park, and beautiful view of central park, hudson rive, and manhattan skyline.
cozy and charming apt. wooden and granite kitchen. come and see for yourself.
For more Info, please do not hegitate to contact "Steve Kim"@ 516-512-2555
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logs in very regularly.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,800. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.