Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
Fantastic views of the city from floor to ceililng solarium windows .Gourmet kitchen with Euro-style cabinetry, 2 marble bathrooms with Kohler fixtures, blonde parquet floors and customized closet space. 2 oversized bedrooms feature walk in closets, and huge windows. Washer/dryer in the unit. This pet-friendly rental building offers a dazzling array of amenities including a rooftop sun terrace with dining area and spectacular river and city views, business center and internet lounge, children's playroom, and state-of-the-art health and fitness center.
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to rental inquiries
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,000. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.