Features and Amenities
Total renovation of a loft apartment on one of the Upper West Side's finest blocks. This apartment features a bay window looking over the gardens of the lovely townhouse row. The kitchen will feature renovated cabinetry, a new stove, refrigerator, counter, and sink, exposed brick, a coat closet, and a new Van Gogh ceramic tile floor. The living room features exposed brick and will have a brand new mantel surrounding the decorative fireplace which is original to this c. 1890 townhouse. The bathroom is marble and windowed and will have new tile floor and fixtures. There is a sleeping alcove that is approximately 15x15' with an entire wall of closets. Available June 1, showing daily by appointment only. Pre-renovation photos available upon request only. Call Chris to view.
Listing ID: #1061685
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Chris Mitchell has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a Loft unit offered at a monthly price of $2,300. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 2 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.