Features and Amenities
A One Bedroom, with high ceilings and plenty of light. Plenty of storage space. Elevator building with full-time doorman, Laundry, and live-in super. Pet Friendly. Riverside Park is 2 minutes away and Central Park is about a 7 minute walk. You''ll be surrounded by great cultural attractions, like the American History Museum, and UWS staples like H&H Bagels and Zabars are right around the corner. The 79th St 1 stop and 81st St B and C are within close walking distance. I have other great apartments available in the Upper West side and other neighborhoods. Call, text or email me any time to schedule a meeting. I am committed to finding you an apartment you will love calling home! Gregory Van Raalte 917.251.8447 email@example.com
Listing ID: #1095171
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Gregory Van Raalte has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager was last online quite recently.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,900. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. The manager posting this listing only provided one photo.