Features and Amenities
I just saw this amazing renovated studio located at Amsterdam and the 80's on the UWS. Very large and bright with 3 huge windows facing the quiet tree lined street. The unit features exposed brick, hardwood floors, 2 closets, a large windowed kitchen, and a marble tiled bath. Located in a well maintained elevator building with laundry in the basement. Easy access to everything including transportation, great restaurants, shopping and both Central and Riverside Parks. Get it while its hot!
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1089354
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Neil Ferguson has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has been slow in responding to fellow Hoppers.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $2,195. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.