Features and Amenities
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
WONDERFUL STUDIO!! FEELS LIKE A 1 BEDROOM!BRAND NEW GUT RENOVATED APARTMENT!!!EVERYTHING NEW!
Beautiful tree-lined street across from the Museum of Natural History. Spacious layout allows for seperate sleeping area, and living room. High ceilings, abundance of closet space, stainless steel kitchen, and marble bathroom.
TO VIEW THIS, AND OTHER UWS APARTMENTS,CONTACT ALETHA - 917-547-8753
All photos, amenities, and descriptions are a direct feed from the brokerage.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to rental inquiries
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title of this listing contains many symbols or caps.
- NEUTRAL: The manager is attempting to use a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $1,900. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The unit interior features hardwood floors. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.