Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
GREAT LOCATION ON TREE LINED STREET & CLOSE TO SUBWAYS
CLOSE WALK TO CENTRAL PARK & RIVERSIDE.
EXCELLENT RESTAURANTS, CAFE'S AND SHOPPING NEARBY
LUXURY BUILDING 24HR CONCERIGE, LAUNDRY, FREE H/C & ELEVATORS
RENOVATED CONVERTIBLE 3BR APARTMENT
SUN DRENCHED LIVING ROOM W/ POLISHED HARD WOOD FLOORS
LARGE SEPARATE KITCHEN HAS UPDATED APPLIANCES
UPDATED BATHROOM & TONS OF STORAGE SPACE
CONTACT ME FOR MORE OF MY DAILY RENT SPECIALS
- - 150-250 NEW APARTMENT LISTINGS A DAY - -
BE THE 1ST TO KNOW THE HOTTEST DEALS ! !
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Alexandru Galiceanu has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,995. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The manager allows pet cats but does not seem to allow dogs. As always, you should ask as early in the process as possible if you have any questions regarding the pet policy. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.